Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Family Reunion with Jade's dad's family!

Jade's cousin got married at the Booth Barn on Jade's birthday. So everyone decided they all wanted to get together to hang because you know its not as fun to hang at a wedding in a formal setting then in a comfortable relaxed setting. They set up Sunday at 11:00 am to get together. I know that is during church but when you have not seen a lot of these people ever or in a very long time its nice to get together!!
Most of Jade's cousins where there and his aunts and uncles.
I think he had a good time. The kids loved it and it was nice. We had it at Jade's mom and dad's house and it worked out great.
You know me and with my new camera I had to take a bunch of pictures. I don't even remember every one's names. My names and faces together don't work. Have not ever. Never will!
So here are some pictures from the event!!!!!
Ok these are too cute to not post something about here. I just thought this was so sweet!!! Here is Braxtion pushing Ashlie on the swing! What a good big cousin he is!!!
He had to have his shirt off at the party. That's as far as we would let him go.
Happy Family Reunion to our family! It was great seeing everyone!!!!!
Sunday September 28th, 2008

2 comments:

Melyssa Webb said...

Great pics! Looks like you all had a great time!

Lorraine said...

I am glad that Braxton was being a good cousin at the time of the photo. I am not sure if he was the rest of the time though!!! I just got to say... Ashlie is so adorable! I wish I would have taken pictures at the reunion. Oops!