Wednesday, February 18, 2009
All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!!
So yesterday McKay walks in to the room and tells me his tooth is lose! I tell him to stop playing with his teeth. I look at it and it really is lose! So I tell him I really can pull it. So he finally gave in to let me pull it out. Anyway so we are on the phone telling the whole world about his tooth and he says that his other tooth is wobbly. So I test it and sure enough it is. Later on in the bath I ask McKay if I can try it. So I wiggle it some more and tell McKay I can pull it right out. So he jumps and when that happens the tooth pretty much yanks out and its just hanging there but he does not want me to finish. So I finally just get it out. It was hanging there. He had to call everyone and he called Grandpa Thompson and Grandpa Thompson said he was going to put a note under his pillow for the tooth fairy too. So McKay called him today and Grandpa said he was going to have Becky bring McKay something special!! ;) McKay got two dollar coins under his pillow. :) Once I get pictures on the computer I will post them! He is pretty darn excited! My first born losing his first tooth and his second tooth all in the same day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
that is funny he lost both. I think it is funny my daughter lost her first one before yours did that means i need to force my to keep hers in so she is little for a little longer!!
Post a Comment