Wednesday, December 9, 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
Everywhere you look!
We have our Christmas Tree up and lights on the tree and Ashlie did not pull down all the christmas bulbs! Woopie! There is snow on the ground and freezing cold weather! We all want to stay indoors! Enjoying hot chocolate by the fire and Christmas Tree and never leave the house again! Snow Snow Snow is beautiful but the cold is not! Its no fun to play in!
Ashlie is going to have her recital on Saturday @ 6:30 PM at the Gateway Foundation for Theatre and Dance! She is also having another one on Monday at the same place and time! So if anyone wants to come they are more than welcome and I don't think you have to pay for it!
Tyler and Ashlie are loving preschool and they both had treats this week! Tyler was sad to see his teacher give them something else today for snacks! Weird! But they are in her drawer maybe he will pass some out on Friday!
McKay got glasses a few week ago and he looks like a big smarty pants!!! I will have to post some pictures!!
Next week I get to go to New York with my family! Lots of funthat will be! We are picking up my brother from the airport and its all a suprise to him! We will fly home to SLC with him on the 18th! So we get to play in New York for a few days! Lots of fun!!! Lots of fun!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and maybe I will post again before Christmas if not I will post a lot of pictures after!
XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment