Monday, April 18, 2011

our 8 year old and his accomplishments.

Today's blog post is about this wonderful little boy. We have had so many fails this weekend that I decided I'm only posting the good thing. This weekend was the weekend of McKay.

Ok to start off McKay fell asleep Friday in his jeans. Which is a big no no as he still wets at night. He woke up dry. Long story short. McKay wore those Jeans all weekend and even to sleep. Since he kept falling asleep in them and he's such a big kid I don't change him while he's asleep. I was worried we were going to need to wash all of what he wad sleeping with and on. Nope. Also no potty accidents at all and the biggest of all he's been over a week without any remaines of a not good wiping job or a I did not make it on time. I'm so proud of this kid. It's been a long hard road and I've given him so great feedback and praise so he's been very happy about this. He also lost 2 very wiggly teeth yesterday. He forgot to out them under his pillow. He better remember tonight so the tooth fairy can come. He told me this morning he does not have a pillow. I told him cuz Tyler stole it from him last night. LOL. I'm so happy for this kid. I hope it keeps up. Love you all.
Melissa

No comments: