Jade works at ON and he is a indurstial Engineer! Jade is a great husband and father.
He also has a band with the name Pilar. He is lead singer and writes most of the songs. He plays the guitar. If you go myspace and look up the band called alwayschanging then you can find his bands page. His brother is in his band and he and wrote that name cuz it seems like they are always changing up their name. They used to call themselves Pillar but there is now another band out there with that name.
They are working on their CD right now and hope to have it done by Summer time. I sure hope you like it and want to buy a copy! :)
Jade is the love of my life and he is the best thing that has ever come into my life. We met at a institute dance in 2000. He was working with one of my friends at Sears at the time and just starting up at AMIS. He asked me to dance and walked me back to my friends after the dance. Telisha my friend who worked with him said hi Jade and asked if she knew him and she told me she worked with him. That got me excited cuz I felt a very good connection with this man. After that I told het she should get his phone number for me so I could call him and have him come hang out with us. Since we were all single and we had a apartment we were living in. One night out of the blue I decided to call him and he was supposed to be at work but his car was not working so he could not go.
I was so excited! So he invited me to come visit him at work on his break the next Saturday. I tried really hard to get there but there was a parade so it took me awhile. I finally got there and Jade went on break and we were sitting in the food cout at the mall and talking. Then of all people his mom and sister's walk up and he introduces me. Basically it was the first time we even did anything together. Let me just say embarrasing!! Of all other people to be at the mall that day his ex- girlfriend was there talking to his mom and sister's I can not remember if he talked to her at all.
Anyway so after that I invited him to come and hang out with us sometime. He said he could come over that night after his movie he was watching with his cousins who at the time was living with him. Anyway so he finally got over to our place and then I invited him to come to a halloween farewell party for a friend named Doug and he could not make it since it was his cousins birthday! I was very bummed. But then I decided I could get up the nerve and I asked him out on a date. We went up to my parents house and made pizzas and watched a movie and hung out. After that we were pretty much together all the time. He would come over on his breaks from work and would come over and sleep on my couch after work. Anyway so it all started in Septemeber and then by Thanksgiving we were engaged. We got married Feburary 16th 2001. That was the best thing that ever happend to me. I was laughing and crying and I was just so happy. That day will always be the best memory I ever had.
We were living in a house Jade had bought from his brother and we enjoyed that. Then come Noevember we found out I was pregnant and I would not be working after I had the baby. I wanted to be a stay at home mom. So we decided to put our house on the market and we moved into another house that had a basement apartment to help pay for the house payment so I could stay home. It was a nice place for the time being and it worked for what we needed. I really liked that house.
On August 1, 2002 I went in to the hospital to be induced for labor because I was more than a week over my due date with our son. When he came @ about 10:00 that night I was so happy yet very tired. I had a great long labor and they were using the suction vacuum for the last before they were going to d a c-section because I had been trying to push him out for so long and he was not coming. Well that time it worked. I was so tired and worn out that I just told Jade to hold him. I tried to stand up and use the bathroom after that and one of my legs was numb and I fell flat on my bum. Good thing I had a epi or that woulda hurt!!! I even told McKay he was funny looking and my sister Katie told me she was going to remember that and tell McKay when he was older. We named him William McKay because I did not like McKay William and I wanted him named after his father. Jade William. Anyway so we were soe happy to have our new addition in our home. McKay was a struggle because he had such a hard time keeping his food down. He ate very slowly and would fall asleep and by the time he was done eating he would be out for a few and then spit most of his food back up so we would have to feed him sooner than normal. He made me quite tired. But I sure loved the time of night that Jade went to work and I could just sit on the couch and cuddle with my new little boy! I was in heaven!!!
Anyway McKay started growing up. He did not get any teeth until he was 13 months old. He also was a very good sleeper when he finally got to the point of eating well and not spitting up. When McKay was 28 months old we welcomed our second child into our lives Tyler Jade! The sweetest little boy ever. He is mom's little guy and he just loves me. Tyler's birth was a little easier but almost as long. I did not have the troubles I had with McKay and I actually felt better so I could hold him. McKay did not really know what was going on but was happy to see the baby and he loved him. They shared a room since Tyler was about 4 months old. Tyler was a much better sleeper than McKay but he had to be at a angle so we would put his bouncer seat in his bed so he could be more on that angle.
There was not a lot different in the way the babies developed. Tyler got things faster and talked faster. McKay walked when he was 11 months old and Tyler actually when he was 12 months old. He also started getting Teeth around 13 months old Just like McKay!! My kids are geat! McKay loved to sit in his walker and just sit in front of the big mirror and watch himself. He could do that for hours and I would give him his toys and snacks there during the day while I was cleaning and other things. Tyler actually loved to have the walker in the kitchen and he loved to walk around. He had fun with his brother also!!!! When Tyler was a little under a year old my dad called me and asked if I wanted a bigger house. I was pretty excited. My uncle was in sorta a mess. He moved to Vegas and got married and he still had the house he was living in when he was in Pocatello and he had some people who were renting to own the house and they were not paying their bills. So my dad went over to check on them . They actually wanted out of the house and my dad decided to pay off the rest of what my uncle had left to pay on the house and he paid the people their downpayment back. They had wrecked up the house pretty bad. So my dad had his cousin come in and they fixed it up. So we moved in the begging of March 2006. I was expecting our third child. This baby was a huge suprise to us but it was a very big blessing to use also. So we moved into the house and It was more than I ever could imagine! A bigger house a nicer house. I love my house!!! So we moved in and started paying rent to my dad. Then we welcomed our third child July 28th 2006 we had a baby girl and named her Ashlie Jane. She has been a great baby from the first. She did not sleep as well the first week but she slept about 6 hours a night from then on. She was a amazing baby and she slept so good and ate so good. She was the easiest baby by far and she has been pretty easy up until her 2 year old days! She is getting into everything and making messes like crazy! GRR! 2 year olds. We are now living in the same house we moved into. I love it here. McKay is in Kindergarten and Tyler is in Preschool and they like their schools. I am trying to work out and lose weight and have a trim body for summer and swimsuits. Jade is hoping to go permanent at his job he is a intern. He will get a good raise too. That will happen in May. They are going to make a job for him! I hope! :) He really likes what he is doing and its right up is alley and everyone is using his work and he is really the only one doing it.
Well that is a update on us up until today! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment