Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry 2 days after Christmas everyone!!!

So how did we all do? Did we have fun this Christmas? It was crazy busy for me. I was dead tired Christmas night. We had a huge storm and it took forever to get out to the in laws and forever to get back. If we were smart we would have just stayed over. It was heck!! :) Well the kids had a blast. They got enough presents and are all very happy. McKay's list: Batman Legos for playstation 2 Thomas Train Gameboy Advanced Sp with a game a Compond nerf bow and Indian Jones the movie. Star Wars creepy crawler type maker. Spider electronic toy. Tyler: Little Mermaid doll Geo Trax airplane set and main station. A bounce on ball thing that is spiderman and a Ben 10 toy. Elmo blocks toy. Spider electronic toy. Ashlie: Cinderealla princess doll. Blocks Tea Tray on a cart. Two tea sets. Tinker Bell movie. Cinderealla Nightgown. It was a good stormy Christmas for us. The weather was awful but we did make it to Blackfoot and back and got home really late. I got to talk to Alex last night in Armenia it was nice to talk to him. We also had a get together with high school friends at my house it was fun!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!! I have pictures I will post later since I left my camera in my car.

No comments: