Sunday, September 6, 2009
Good Morning to all my Blog fans! If I have any. LOL! Yesterday we babysat Jade's sister's daughter because she has to go back to work. We still have her and we had her overnight. That is a good reminder as to why I am not having anymore kids. I am tired! Well it would help if Jade got up to help me. He slept through the whole thing. She was up for hours and I had to be with her. I mean I love babies they are so cute and this one is beautiful and so sweet. But not in the night! No baby is sweet in the night! LOL! Jade has her now and is taking the day shift which means. He has a happy baby.
Anyway so yes I will babysit your child for you but I will not have another one! I like the day shift too! ;)
So church is today and I just got a call that someone needs me to sub in Nursery. Oh not to worried about it. But let's see something is going to happen. Usually does when I get called to Sub! HAHA!! Ashlie will love it though.
The kids are loving school now! I am so excited that they are. Its going to be a good year. Ashlie gets to start her dancing class on Wed. She is so excited for this. She is such a girly girl.
She is not even jealous of the baby she is so cute she likes being the mommy and she loves babies. She just came running in here telling me the baby was hungry and needed her food I said its in the kitchen so she went running! She tries so hard to be just like mom which is not always a good thing. As you see I am not perfect. Well whoever did not know that does not know me well!
Well I guess its time to get myself out of bed and up to do something. Time to get us going for church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment