Thursday, September 11, 2008

If you guys want to hear anymore about swimming lessons that we started on Tuesday go to Tyler and McKay's personal blogs. We are starting the count down! 27 days till Disneyland. My parents 3 years ago gave their kids a present. He would take each family 1 at a time 1 year at a time to Disneyland. We finally are down to our year. We will be going October 8th and coming back October 12th. The kids get to fly on a airplane. Their first time!! They are going to have a blast. The house we are going to rent has its own swimming pool and is a themed house. Its got a Jungle bedroom a princess bedroom a mad hatter tea party dinning room, play room, living room, and 2 master bedrooms. Its also got a nice sized kitchen! We will only be about a 1 mile away and we are also renting a car. So much easier. I am so excited to go. Its the week of Parent Teacher Conferences so McKay won't miss any school and Tyler will only miss Friday. He goes to Preschool on Monday and Friday. So we are paying for our plane tickets and for any extras we want to do. My parents are paying for the tickets into the park the rental and one meal a day oh yeah and the car we are renting. I just can't believe its coming up so soon. Jade's back into the studio. Yesterday he and Dan finished 3 songs. They only have a couple of more and then Tommy will have to come in and do his stuff and then Danny his stuff and then Jade will do the last of it. He said the stuff he is doing now is the hard part. The rest of it will be easy so its not going to take a really long time like this other stuff has taken. His bands name is Pillar and they are on myspace. They are called always changing on there because they seem to always change their name. They are spelling pillar differently so I don't know exactly if I am spelling it right. They have been a band since before Jade and I even knew each other. Jade is the lead and he plays guitar Tommy is back up and plays bass. Dan is backup and plays drums. Jade writes most of their stuff and Tommy has a few songs on there that he has written. Once its done I will put some songs on here. :) So today he was supposed to go but Dan was having some car troubles so they will get together next week. Well only one more day of the week then the weekend!!! Tomorrow is Preschool and Today is swimming lessons. Guess I better get some stuff done. I did get Ashlie's room all picked up and vacuumed and her room smells so good! I love those plug ins we put in there! I got all the laundry taken care of that was in my mountain now its all folded in the rightful persons basket. Now each child just needs to help me put it all away . Ashlie's diapers are in the wash and the kids and Jade and my towels are in the dryer. Off to move them and then work on my bedroom and then get ready for Swimming lessons! Have a good rest of your Thursday everyone!!!

4 comments:

K Lind said...

What is Dan's last name?

Melissa said...

Melfit (I could be spelling it wrong) His studio is in Mikes Music.

K Lind said...

Oh ... not the Dan I know. Thanks!

Melissa said...

Nope not the same Dan. I was pretty sure it was not. He is from Blackfoot. He does run his studio out of Mikes Music.