Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Since I never did the picture and cleaning thing. We did do some cleaning and I know this house needs more than just picking up and cleaning up it does need some organizing. I am going to choose a part of the house each week to get in order to where there are not little piles of things and to where I don't have things the kids can just get into. I am going to organize!!! This house is going to be a place where people can come over and go into any room and not see clutter! I hate it even when its clean its still got clutter. So I am starting this week on my bedroom/bathroom this is definitely my favorite room in the house. Its my bed! :) I love my room and I like to spend time in there. Its my place away from everyone when Jade's home to where I can go shut there door for a half an hour and just get a bit of a break. So here it goes! Ok Today is my bedroom/bathroom: To start off: Run to the store get some things for the bathroom drawers and some little organizing things for under my bed and such. Going to Dollar store! Also going to get Tyler's school supplies! School starts Friday for him. :) He is so excited! Keep him in your prayers that he won't cry and he will have a good time. I will check back in later and post some pictures and such. Thanks for checking in!

No comments: