Monday, September 8, 2008
Ok Tyler and McKay are off to school. Tyler's at preschool and McKay's at Kindergarten and what am I doing? Playing on the computer. HAHA! Well I did get my bathroom organized. I will share some before and after pictures when I get around to getting it done. :) I am now working on my bedroom. I want to get it all picked up wash my sheets and organize under my bed. I want to take the dresser out and put it the guest room. Yes I am making a guest room. Yes with everything else I am going to make a guest room. I need to keep my house clean first right? Oh no everything has to be at once!!! I am taking the old toy room and making it a guest room and getting rid of a ton of the kids toys since they hardly ever play with them. I am going to be moving some down to their tv room downstairs and to their bedrooms. I was going to make the extra room downstairs a toy room but I have decided (since my husband does not read my blog ever I can post it here) I am making him a room downstairs all for himself. A man cave! haha! I was watching that show on DIY network yesterday called Man Caves and I thought what a perfect perfect birthday present for my husband. He really does not get any of his own alone time or anyplace to just hang out by himself. So yes he is getting his own Jade's space. I think it will be fun! Anyway I need ideas and tips for a man that loves baseball and loves music. He loves his piano and he loves his guitar. He has a band but they are on a off right now. They are trying to record their album right now so I am thinking this will be great for him to have a room that is dedicated to his passions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I just thought I would say good work on your house! I really want to organize my house, but really have a hard time knowing how and keeping the desire strong enough to keep doing it. I hope you are starting to see the fruits of your labors! I'm anxious to see some before and after pictures!
Post a Comment