Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 10th, 2008 To-Do-List

Get up around 7:00

Wake McKay up between 7:15-7:30

Get McKay out the door with Jade 7:56

Feed Tyler and Ashlie

Clean up from Breakst

Shower and bath kids

Get everyone dressed and ready for the day

Pick up bedroom and bathroom

Make bed

Wipe down bathroom

Clean up the hallway and vacuum that and my bedroom

Welcome McKay home sometime in there

Make phone calls

Make lunch and clean up from lunch

Wipe kids down

Relaxation time for kids and mom

Pick up Entry way and sweep

Pick up and vacuum living room

Pick up Family room

Wipe down bathrooms

Vacuum Stairways

Pick up and vacuum boys room

Make sure kitchen is done being clean

Start dinner

Have dinner ready for Jade when he gets home

Clean up from dinner

McKay set table Tyler clear table with dad's help

Mom rinse dishes and put in the dishwasher

wipe counters

sweep kitchen

Start working on Ashlie's room while the kids and dad play and watch shows

Get kids ready for bed

Read scriptures and say prayers

Tuck kids in for bed

Mom and Dad Relax time and then bedtime.

Let's see if this works.

I will make off the things I get done on both the lists I made when I get them done. Let's see how this works out for me. :) I will try to follow the top list in the way I get things done but I will prob just do it as I can do it so I will follow both lists.

>pick up living room

>vacuume living room

>pick up entry and sweep and vacuume rug

>clear kitchen counters

>wipe kitchen counters

>dishes

>sweep kitchen

>mop kitchen

>pick up family room

>vacuum family room

>wipe down downstairs bathroom

>sweep bathroom

>vacumm stairs

>pick up hallway

>vacuum hallway

>laundry

>pick up bedroom

>make bed

>pick up bathroom

>finish cleaning closet

>vacumm bedroom

>sweep and mop bathroom

>wipe down bathroom

> pick up Ashlie's room

>wipe down Ashlie's room

>vacuum Ashlie's room

>pick up boys room

>vacuum boys room

>wipe down second bathroom upstairs

>oragnize the rest of the kitchen

>start orgnaizing upstairs

Everything I finish will be in a pretty holiday Red Color :)

No comments: