Friday, December 19, 2008

Tyler's Christmas party!

Today was the last day of school before the Christmas break for both Tyler and McKay. McKay took presents to his teachers at school and was excited to enjoy the day. We got ready after dad and McKay left and we went over to Tyler's school. I had a game and some treats for his party. I did Help Frosty Find his Hat maze. The kids enjoyed that and also did a coloring page. In the other room they played bingo. We put their treats in their bags. Then they all went back into the class and sat down on the rug and Ms Jen talked to them about Santa Claus and the kids were so excited. Ms. Amber started reading them a story and then all of the sudden there was a knock at the door. Who was it?? Santa himself came walking in. He read them the story of the Littlest Angel. Its a cute story I have heard it before and I love it. So after that all the kids got to go up and sit on Santa's lap and tell them what they wanted. Of course Tyler told him that he wanted a mermaid doll. My boy!!! Then they each got a gift to open. After everyone had their turn with Santa they sat down and he passed out some bells. They all sang Jingle Bells and shook their bells. Then after they gave the bells back to Santa. We counted 1-2-3! They tore open their gifts. They enjoyed that. They each got a little activity book they can work on over the Christmas-New Year break! So that was the party. Tyler had fun and it was nice being there and even better that I actually brought my camera. So I got a bunch of pictures and some of the parents asked for me to send the ones I took of their kids. Good thing I took pictures of all the kids! I just sent some to Ms Jen. Anyway! So begins the Christmas holiday!! I do have my shopping done and some packages on the way still but then I will be all done. Here are the pictures from Tyler's class party!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: